Next Level Imaging
While conventional x-rays can show us what’s below your soft tissues and bones, they only give us a still-life, one-dimensional perspective. Sometimes, our Vancouver dentist, Dr. Sonia Sahi, needs to see more. Enter, Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT). The imaging device rotates around your head recording hundreds of different x-ray views in less than a minute. The images are then stitched together to create a virtual, 3D model of your entire dental and facial anatomy, including the root canals, sinuses and nerves. Having such incredible visual information can reduce the need for invasive procedures, make treatment more efficient and lead to better outcomes.
Cone Beam CT Imaging Helps Us:
- Determine the ideal location for dental implants and avoid the sinuses, areas of low bone density and nerves.
- See the exact position of the teeth and jaws to create a customized orthodontic treatment plan.
- Assess your anatomy to diagnose and treat issues like sleep apnea and temporomandibular disorders (TMD).
- Perform endodontic procedures, including complex root canals.
- More effectively plan oral surgery procedures.
Quick and Comfy
The CBCT scanner moves around your head while you’re comfortably seated. It captures images in under a minute.
Better Diagnostics and Treatments
We can visualize more of your anatomical structures for an accurate diagnosis. We can also plan treatments from every angle for better results and safety.
Reveals Your Anatomy in 3D
With the imaging tool, we can see even the most intricate structures of your mouth, including the root canals and nerves, without surgery.
Dr. Sahi can use CBCT imaging for oral surgery, implant dentistry, orthodontics, root canal treatment and more.
A Modern Take on Oral Health
Get expert dental care for the whole family in one convenient Vancouver location. With a gorgeous space, thoughtful service and a range of tech, Nest is creating a new kind of dental experience.