Dental Implants Without the Wait
At Nest Dental, we offer same-day dental implants in Vancouver. With the conventional implant procedure, Dr. Sonia Sahi places your dental implant and then you wait three to six months for the implant to fuse with your jawbone before you receive your permanent crown. However, if you’re a candidate for the immediate placement of implants, you’ll be able to get your replacement tooth (or teeth) on the same day as your implant surgery. To find out if same-day dental implants are right for you, schedule a consultation at Nest Dental on Fraser Street today!
How do Same-Day Dental Implants Work?
If you meet certain criteria for the immediate placement of implants, Dr. Sahi will take a 3D CT scan of your jaw. Before the day of your surgery, she’ll import the scan into her treatment planning software to map out the procedure from every angle and determine the exact placement of your dental implants. She’ll then create a surgical blueprint.
Your replacement tooth, or teeth, will also be custom made in advance, so everything is ready to go. Right after placing your dental implants, Dr. Sahi will attach your replacement teeth. You’ll have natural looking, fully functioning dental implants without the usual waiting period.
Benefits of Same-Day/Immediate Implants
Saves You Time
Instead of waiting months for the implant to fuse with your jawbone, you’ll get your replacement teeth on the same day as your surgery, saving you time and trips to the office.
Restores Function Right Away
Because Dr. Sahi will place your prosthesis immediately, you’ll be able to eat and chew like you would with natural teeth from the start.
Helps You Look Your Best
No more feeling self-conscious about missing teeth! You’ll leave our office with a brand new, confident smile.
There are a number of criteria a patient will need to meet in order to receive immediate dental implants. The only way to know for certain if you’re a candidate is to visit us for a consultation. Dr. Sahi will examine you and review your diagnostic records in order to determine the best way to replace your missing teeth.
Same-day implants can be effective for replacing a single missing tooth, multiple teeth or even all of your teeth!
- Dr. Sonia Sahi, our Vancouver general dentist, has training and experience in placing dental implants, including same-day implants.
- Our custom-built office is beautiful and relaxing.
- We offer safe sedation dentistry.
- We use the latest dental tech, including 3D radiographic imaging, to plan even the most complex procedures.
- With air purification systems, enclosed operatories, medical-grade sterilization and sanitation, and negative pressure isolation, we create a safe environment for you.
- Our team is friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable.
- You can choose from a variety of perks for maximum comfort (put on some wireless Bose headphones and catch up on your favorite Netflix show or podcast).
- We have transparent pricing and flexible financing. We also accept most insurance plans and will even file claims on your behalf. Our team will work with you to create a financing plan that suits your budget.
A Modern Take on Oral Health
Get expert dental care for the whole family in one convenient Vancouver location. With a gorgeous space, thoughtful service and a range of tech, Nest is creating a new kind of dental experience.